Saturday, March 31, 2007
* Thanks Alot !!! *
Been sick for this few days. Down with fever,cough and flu. The best part is getting Block Nose! I hate it so much. I didn't know virus can be pass through the Msn and Phones. I was Msn-ing with Darl Yana and next few hours she got flu. Not only that, I pass the virus to Darl Munkee too through the phone. And here we go Flu-ish! Thanks alot darl for being Naggy but yet sweet as always. No matter how sick, BFF's Ladies hit the Town & Bugis for today. But too bad Darl Yana & Me were kinda sick-ish. But still we bought like alot. I was finding those top-ies at Topshop (Bugis) but everything kinda unattractive enough. So we head off to Town asap!! Darl Jac & me bought Puma Bag. Bought Jeans at GAP, Top-ies at Topshop, Zara & G2000. I still did not get my Brown Whitish skirt Darl Yana!!!!!! We did not camwhore today due to the Penat-ing & Sick-ish mood. But no worries BFF's ladies gonna hit the Pizza Hut this coming weeks!!!


Thanks Darl Munkee for all your opinion. Hearts you darl. Damn tomorrow is another working day! Sunday working?? Muahahahas! But nvm, I'm working with my Darlings!!! Muahahahas!!! To Darl Jac, must refrain ourselves from buying right. See only no buying! But still we bought! To Darl Fadz make a day where we can slack chill & camwhore okae! To Bestie Raimi, when is the next date? & To Darl Munkee I want that Blue Dragon Bear okae!! Till here then. Wait for the next updates alright! Muaah!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress