* How Far & How Long *
Nobody knows what's happening in my life except these two important persons. Thank God they are back safely in my life. But I was hoping for the this third person to be there when I need him the most and we promise no matter what, you and me we will be there for each other through the bad or good times. And to be truth, not long ago I declare myself as bestfriend-less. It hurts alot but no matter what I've moved on. But in another way I wanna thank God for bringing these two persons into my life. Even though we lost contacts with each other, but the sister's instinct is still there. Gonna meet her soon on the 26th March 07.
And to the other person, thanks for being there throughout your busy schedule. A Big Thanks To You. Let's get back to something which is much more important. I got a wake up call from someone. And I was shocked it was him. Why must it be now and not that time? Why must he ask me all those questions now when he know he's not partly in my life anymore. Out of a sudden YOU called me and asked everything. Don't you feel guilty about what you have done? We promise and it is POINTLESS Bf! You were far way back different from last time. I'm sorry to say these harsh words to you. And yes I admit and tell it straight to you that * YOU'VE CHANGED FOR THE WORST * Think about it carefully why I said all these things.
Remember those times before you got yourself a bike Bf. Where is my old Bf? I was hoping to tell you and share it with you on your birthday's date but it's pointless. You've showed me " do I look like I care? " Maybe we are lack of communications? I doubt so cos you and me we talk alot. Maybe we need more quality times for Bfs! You create a great history in my life. Knowing that my Bestfriend is a guy and so many party even told me that it will never work nad!
You know Bf, a real true Bf, will never hide all those little things. I've said you changed for the worst is for your own good. And let's think about it, you can't see what the changes in you until the people around you notice it. I don't want us to be called BestFriends for nothing or even a word itself. And I'm glad we are on good terms back but we are letting this hanging Bf. Till when? & how long?
