* Out To JB *
* Good Morning People !! *
* Candid picture !! Style right ?? (Mcm P !!) *Head off to Johor yesterday morning. I just don't like the weather there !! So freaking HOT !! But lucky I've done some of my shopping list. Had my dunkin donuts bought like 9 and got 3 free. Hoho !! Bought my ZA stuffs. Most of it will be foods. I don't understand Singaporeans once they step at JB, all they think is food. Like as if Singapore no food huh !! I know it's kinda cheap right there. Thanks to my handphone it went flat after taking a few pics. I should thanks myself instead for not charging it. Whatever it is I can't wait for my pay and I hate my working schedule for this week !!! I don't want to work with that SLOW-POK lady !! Damn it !! I shall consider to take MC instead !! I think I better get my butt off and went to shower or I'm gonna be late to meet Darl Munkee !! But it's okea he gonna fetch me under my void-deck. Actually we are suppose to meet like 2pm but due to his OVERslept we gonna meet at 2.30pm and he still dare to tell me this :
Munkee : Eyy Nad I fetch you at 3.30pm okea ?
Nadeeya : WTH !! No cannot !! Fetch me at 2.30pm !!
Munkee : Now it's going to be 2pm soon, you want me to pecut isit from Sengkang to Jurong ?
Nadeeya : Why not ?
Munkee : Okea larh, 2.30pm under your void-deck, don't be late !!
I don't give chance to him !! Whatever it is, I'm going to SIAP-ing !! Bye darlings !! Muaah !!


