* Disappointed As It Seems *
I'm so so so disappointed in you & you. I just don't understand it's not that I'm asking for a Big favour from you. It's just a little help and I don't know if that's mean alot to you and not to me. & worst you still dare to tell me "it's none of my business to know about it" So when you and your other workmates asked about each other outlets, how does it going, how many orders and stuff like that, doesn't it's none of your business also to know about other outlets affair? Damn it! It's just a little help I need from you. I just need you to call up the In-Charge from that outlet and ask about this small matter ain't it so difficult? I never thought it will be this way. The sms-es you sent it to me shows me the ego-ism in you. Fcuk your ego aside!!! I don't care and it does not matter to me also what pose you are holding but with the fcuking plus egoistic attitude you are having just turn me off completely.
It's just a little too late & too wrong my dear. I see the real You and it turns me off. I mean it. I thought you are much better than someone but I declare that you are worst! I didn't know you are way too egoistic and it just shocked me. I know no one is perfect but a little bit mistake it does spoils everything. Leave me alone & please go away from me. . .
