Saturday, April 28, 2007
* It's Ladies Day Out *

* Expect The Unexpected Lady *
* Ooo It's Raining Soon Baby *
* My Tralala Date with Girlfriends *
* Let's See What We Got *

* A Smile For Me Myself & All *
* We Are Bored Boys !! *
* Can't Had Enough Of It *
* You See, Speak, Hear But NO EVIL PLEASE *

* Let's Get Under My Umbrella ella ella eh eh *
* Random Pics *
* Appreciate The Toilet Pics *
* Toilet Pictures Are STYLE *
* Ms Nadeeya's Needs *
* Nadeeya Loves You *




I shall not repeat this again. Pictures will do most of the blogging. After school head off and meet my girlfriends Darl Fadz & Fateh at Cityhall. First we went to LJS. Due to the stomach's alarm continously. We see, hear, speak everything around us. One reminder, I Hate the LJS's service at Marina Square. It's pretty worst and I prefer JP which is far way better. After that went and slack around at esplanade rooftop. It was better with the cooler weather. I like it that way. It's suck with scorching sun around. As usual the best part will be CAMWHORING. Ladies love it so much and I admit it we can't had enough of it. From standing to seat and we go crazy like mad cow !! Alright I can't wait for Sunday's Outing with loved ones. Few bucks have been out of my purse. & I realise few bucks really matters to me ALOT !!


I feel like going to Bugis today but everyone was busy. Futhermore I'm working later on. Bestie went out with his friends, Liyana busy, Jac Sleeping MAYBE, Fadz working, FNC sleeping ALSO, I-zoo-wan busy with kenduri and yadaa yadaa. Should I like go there alone, just grab and go home straight? Arrrgghhh actually I can't wait for shopping tomorrow. How to refrain myself like for another 27 hours more?


You are my addiction FNC













Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress