* Nadnad Hearts You Dear *
Firstly, I didn't know that my Bf still read my blog. & I know he is making some initiatives here and there to at least know what has been going on in my life recently. We live far apart and we did not get to go out together due to our pack schedule but still no matter you are someone close and I adore you so much Bf Raimi. I admit there are alot of ups and downs and people keeps telling me, Nad having a BestFriend whom is a guy won't last long. In this matter it can't be explain theoritically but more to practically. When you have a bestfriend whom is your opposite sex maybe by then you know how is it feel. I admit it is a lil bit different but I feel better having a guy as my bestfriend. At times people thought Raimi is my boyfriend and they asked me why keep him as a bestfriend when I can make him my Boyfriend. A bestfriend stays as a bestfriend. And I love my bestfriend lots.
Since his Birthday Celebs, he do changed alot and he admit it himself. I don't know what's make this changes but Raimi you have to control yourself. Everyone has feelings and especially ladies they are more softhearted. Just put it this way alright, what if another person did the same thing like what you did, just put yourself in their shoes. At times we have to think of others but it's all about when is the correct time to do it. I'm not saying like we have to think about other ALWAYS, but sometimes we need Bf. Maybe I'll let you have some times to think about it. Please don't keep things to yourself miang!! I repeat DON'T!! This Friday is the best day to catch things up with one another. Don't forget about this Friday date Bf! I think I better end it here or I will be late for work tomorrow. Bye Darlings! Muaah!!
