* Can't refrain myself, how? *

After school, head down to cwp. At first I want to find something for my brother but in the end I saw something else. Sales are going on everywhere and I just can't resist it. Bodyshop is having their sale till this Sunday. Bodyscrub is suuppeerr cheap baby !! Cost like $12.90 !! Bought myself bodyscrub, hair conditioner and bodymist from Bodyshop. Then I saw S & K is having their sales too. Got myself 2 sleeveless top, one with lace and another with lace-less !! Hahahahas !! Alright many things to buy. I just need to count down like 8 more days and shopping spree again !! Everyone was busy, Liyana busy, Bestie Busy, Jac busy, Munkee busy, Izwan sick, Fadz busy. So as a result shopping alone but I can do that. Don't tell me to eat in public like alone, I suuppeerrbly cannot !! Drop by my workplace and Aiyee, Jannah, Mr Playboy were working !! As usual I disturb Mr Playboy, whoots !! Got back home, Fadz was actually online. Furthermore she's is super free !! Fantat you never tell me, then we can go shopping like mad cow babe !! It's okea Next Friday we gonna hit all the stores (Mcm P !!).
Actually I was asleep just now but due to Mr I-ZOO-WAN's phone call, I woke up and feel kinda fresh. & thanks to him I can't sleep back. But that fantat lala-ing already. Chatting with Mr Biscuit Perang aka Mr Fareez right now. Have fun right go chalet with Batt, Yek and few more kentals ?? Hoho !! Fantat Fareez make chalet during the school season. Next time please make it during the holidays Mr Biscuit Perang so I can come down and join in the fun (Mcm P !!). I think I better end here, this Fareez like so hyper active larh tonight. Cannot wait for a few seconds for my reply !! Thanks to Munkee who has been sleeping like 5 hours and more to go, left me here alone !! Fantat !! Nonetheless I know that Zombie Munkee has not been sleeping since yesterday due to supper lepak with the riders at ECP. Whatever shitx let me end it here ! Muaah !!
