Friday, April 06, 2007
* So Typical Or Is It Just Like That? *
Before I go into details, wanna apologised to BFF's Ladies that I could not make it on Thursday Outing due to Driving Pracs. There is always gonna be next time right? Muahahas. Hope Darl Jac & Liyana had fun for the shopping outing. So its Good Friday today and as promised met up with Bestie Raimi. Someone told me eagerly that he wants to go for the Friday's Prayer but too bad woke up late. Lucky that Mak Janda wake you up hor Bestie! Muahahahahas! Bf fetched me under my void-deck and off we vrooom to JP. Took my skirt and go Makan-ing. While otw to LJS, my Bf's girl friend called. And we call her * The Mak Janda * She's abit worked up when she got to know my Bf went out with a girl. I was like OMG! Doesn't she know I'm your Bestie? I asked Raimi and he told me ya she know about it .


And this is the typical parts I'm gonna blog for today. Girls sometimes think differently. When a guy behaves differently towards a girl, that girl thinks " Oh he likes me, he treat me like his Gf " But to the guy's thought is different. To him it's just a normal thing if he behaves that way. I did ask Bf is that his Gf and he told me No. I was laughing. I know you so well Raimi Miang!! & the best part I wonder why most girls really go for Bike Guys? Like for example at Darl Fadz's workplace all the riders are attached. No matter how Buruk, handsome, Fat, Thin, Short or tall they are attached. Wanna know why? Cos they HAVE a bike! It's so typical to me larh, I don't know for some of you. It's just a bike wad. I want a guy who bring Aeroplane can?


Did some catching up with Bf. All the best next week for your new job!! First pay treat me hor! No worries for my next pay we go Movie Outing and Jalan2 okae!! I can't stop laughing at those stories he told me. Is there such things as Corner Tidur? I know about Corner Baring but I'm not quite sure about Corner Tidur!! Muahahahas!


Thanks for sending me to my Grandpa's Crib and stop making those funny movements on road! It really Freaks me out! I mean it okae Miang! Oh my Bf is still kentals as ever and while otw out from LJS :


Raimi : Eh where I did park my bike?
Nadnad : Ouh it's upstairs larh.
Raimi : Since when my bike can go up through the escalator?
Nadnad : Haiz, your own bike also cannot remember!


So kentals of him right. There are few things he only knows, Makan-ing, tidur-ing, ride-ing, kutuk-ing, rempit-ing. Am I right Raimi? To those girls who are secretly liking Bf Raimi, I bet you should just stop. I know Raimi real well and for now he is not even wanting to have relationship. All he knows is having fun and furthermore he just can't get enough of kutuk-ing girls. I just don't know why with this Miang larh. Got to go for now. I'm darn sleepy! Darl Liyana he's not my boyfriend but my bestfriend!!! Bye darlings! Muaah!!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress