* EFFINGLY shagged *
Tuning in to summer love song. That's reflect much part of me !! Hoho !! I'm EFFINGLY inlovelove with FNC. My BFF's ladies know what I meant by that. Oh well yesterday working was fun with Jannah and thanks to Liyana & Jac that we got suuppeerr hyper I tell you !! Jannah and me were like mad cows laughing and having fun looking at those cute customers. There was this cute guy, we thought he was Singaporean Malay but an Indon dude !! Hot !! Ladies stand by for this weekend, we gonna be super extra hyper !! Ka-ching will be in by midnight tonight. At last the day I've been waiting like few weeks has come.
I like this Umbrella song, that goes ella ella eh eh. Reminds me of that rock singer Ella. Okea I know that's random. Hahahas !! This morning is the best morning ever as compare to the other mornings. Okea due to the weather. It was raining cats and dogs thus I did not went to school. Hoho !! FNC larh asked me to sleep more until the rain stop. Whatever it is no harm what, it's just one plain day. Darl Fadz remember our Friday's Date tomorrow. I begin to realise something for now. It's been awhile since I felt this way with Bestie. We try to catch things up no matter what and I like it this way Bestie !! Okea somethings are better to be ignored and I don't want it to spoil my day. It's better to stay silent and I don't fcuk-ingly care about it anymore. I'm in my laziest mood so handphone are switch to silent mode. Sorry for that darlings.
Told you, I'll be here forever
