* No words can describe this moment *
The day I hate you, got to know you and the story just go on and on and till now still it's going on so strong. I never thought the person whom I hate so much is someone dearly to me. Thanks for entering and be part of my life since 05012007. That's the day when you sang a birthday song for me and everything starts there. Your arrogant, stubborn, naughty just blinded me and I didn't know how sweet you can be. Day by day the hatred fades away and I told myself it was just a friend thingy. Many things happen indeed and I didn't know I could go this far with you. The day you see me from far, the day I bump into you at Bugis and I just wanna thank God for everything. I thought it was just a cinderella story but I was wrong. " This is not just mere words " I will remember what you told me Darling. My mischievous Munkee !! Much kentals like wad Jannah called him Abg KTM. Hoho !!
To those people who asked me whether I'm attached or not, like I said I won't be blogging much about my love life and yadaa yadaa. So today was my off day from school. Head off to work. Had lotsa of fun with my workmates. YC aka Mr Playboy and my Darl Jannah. We kept on laughing at those reactions by YC. The $2 reaction!! I know YC was so paiseh to give it confidently to the WRONG customer. It's okea YC, everyone makes mistake you see. I even asked YC if he is attached or not and he said no. I know that Playboy don't reveal his status that much !! & that's the reason I call him Mr Playboy. He keep on saying this " Where did you learn this playboy thingy ? " No worries YC, I have lots of info about it. Usually a playboy don't reveal about their love life. Hoho !! Not only that Darl Jannah and me can't stop laughing at those funny weird customer's appearances !! Remember the Indian Hair guy? I just can't imagine if Vincent aka Mr Sexyback our Manager to have that kind of hairstyle.
So much things to tell but so little time. 9 more days to *PAY DAY* BFF's ladies remember these particular dates 29th April & 1st May. Gonna shop for handphone with Darl Munkee aka Abg KTM. & after that broke at the same time together. Touching wad !! No matter how broke we are, I still love you lots Munkee !! To Darl Jac, Get well soon hunney darling !! Miss you lots !! Jannah let's ask Vincent our Mr Sexyback to put both of us working on the same day then we can laugh like mad cow again babe !! To Darl Fadz, I miss you lots babe, how's school? Set a day where you and me can meet up for a date together !! That's about it, I think I'm off to bed after Munkee just went off to simpang bedok with his riders and left me here alone !! Fantat !! Hahahahas !! Muaah !!
