Monday, April 23, 2007
* Surprised ? No of course !! *
I'm not surprise if somethings happen beyond my thinking. Always expect the UNexpected. & here we go again. Sorry if this entry is abit confuse to some of you. I'm just disappointed and most to most I can do is MOVE ON !! At times I regret but when I think it back no point looking back when I myself have made that decision. Every mistakes, every moves, every steps I took I learn from it. I'm always prepare for the worst and what matters to me now is MOVE ON. No point bragging, thinking, dreaming, crying about it cos does another party did the same thing like we did ? I doubt so. Getting to know someone is not easy like what we always think. I don't think a few weeks will answers everything maybe not even few months. It takes time to know the inner parts of someone. Like for me 5 months is not even enough cos I don't truely know what type of person he/she really is. Maybe years I should say. But what IF you have known this person like over few years and suddenly you asked this person " What's my favourite color ? " & worst this person didn't know about it. Simple little things does matter.


Whatever it is, I learn from my mistake. There is always be a person out there for everyone. There's always a better person for each and everyone of us. We just need to be patience and God will guide us the right path. It don't matter to me much about this kinda little thing. But just bear in mind, what's goes around comes around my dear. . .


thank you very nice for your beautiful lies

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress