* How Sweet It Can Be *
Alright I'm like bored and here we go, blogging! Today is my Off day and cough & flu here and there. I was so shagged and sorry Bestie I did not call you for the date. Maybe I will tell you when will be the next date alright. So the whole day I just slack away and ACTUALLY I had a date with Darl Jac but due to my slack-ish mood I forget about it too. No worries Darl Jac this week we gonna hit the Pizza Hut soon !! Hope my Darl Liyana had fun at the Zoo. Muahahahas!! Damn this week I will be working like 5 days straight and Jessie please employ more people!!
In the past I thought this person is the one but I was wrong and by then I realised I deserve someone better than him. And when I think about it it's true. Everything takes time until sometimes you won't even realised that actually it's true. No matter what I had moved on and live with the future but expect the UNexpected ALWAYS! Thanks Darl Munkee.
