* Impossible is nothing *
It's been a hard day for me yesterday due to some problems. Lucky bestie was there all along. We quarrel over some matter and thanks to him it get into my blardy head to understand everything. I really wanna thank God for sending me a Bestie whom is so stubborn, abit ego but overall he's the MAN !! Okea enough of that. Wanna thanks Fareez aka Mr Biscuit Perang too. All the advice, encouragements it's priceless darling. You've been there to answer all my doubts and I appreciate it so much. Thanks for staying up so late with me and it's been great knowing you through Batt. I won't forget Batt too, don't get too moody alright. I feel much more comfortable sharing my problems with the opposite sex. They have all the answer I've been searching for. Overall the people around me RAWKS !!
To Mr Beautiful Liar, neither I gain nor lose anything when I let you go. Read here carefully alright, you deserve someone better and so do I. But what goes around, comes around baby. You yourself are uncertain on what you want. Your egoistic is far way high up worst than the sky. Let me tell you this, you won't get any far with this kind of attitude. God is always fair. & I believe there will be always a retribution for all our wrong doings. Every mistakes we learn from it and NOT to repeat it again. All those beautiful words you told me, I guess you are not that innocent afterall. Lucky I choose the right person and NOT you. Thank God for showing me the right path. I don't want to repeat the same mistake and regret over it.
Enough of this. I've moved on. I can't wait for weekends to come !! Like so many plans ahead !! I sayang bestie alot because we gonna meet and shop together !! Not only that Bestie promise me we gonna have NO BIKE RIDING DAY !! At last he agree to it. Remember to bring that 20% off for Topshop discount and and and a Date outing with Fadzilla. I won't forget about my BFF's Ladies Outing. Phew!~ Anymore dates? Okea I forget about Shai's Date on 12th May. You treat me & I treat you. Hairul I'm still waiting for your free day hor !! Fareez I won't forget about you too. When I wanna buy my W880i I will bring you and Batt along okea. Then we can take lots and lots of picture. Eyy remember count me in for your social work programme. Hoho !! I love the BEAUTIFUL People around me !! It's been nice this way and can I just have it this way & no more changes please ?
Okea name saye NADEEYA, AWAK?
Saye suke fnc EFFINGLY much. . .
