* Weekend With My Darl Munkee *
* I LOVE LOVE you you you *
* Ignore the right side, FOCUSS on the left alright *
* Nocommentpic *
* BURUK to the max larh !! *
* My Mischievious Naughty Fantat Darl Munkee *Thanks to the rain, Munkee and me got suuppeerr wet !! (Read : SUPER WET) I expected already that he's gonna be late and furthermore the weather is so so bad. So NO RIDING BIKE DAY !! Lucky for me but not for him. So we hit the nearby mall which is JP. DUH !! I know it's kinda boring. Accompany him to have his brunch and we walked all around the mall to see that W880i Sony Ericsson phone !! Yeyy !! We gonna shop for phone when the pay is in !! Okea I know I'm gonna be suuppeerr bankrupt larh. Munkee is M1's Fan so as expected he gonna be signing up for that line. After rounding like all over the mall, we head off to IMM. Took the free shuttle bus and the sucky part was we had to stand along the Journey. Thanks to those Typical Singaporeans, pushing here and there.Reached home like SO EARLY around 7.10pm because that Munkee need to go to his workplace due to problems arise by all those Munkee Riders !! Hahahahas. & He kept on telling me this over and over again :
Munkee : Nad if only it is not raining, we will be riding already.
Nadeeya : Ya, so what are you trying to tell me now ?
Munkee : With bike we can GERAK easily you know.
Nadeeya : So public transport cannot GERAK isit ?
Munkee : But with bike it's faster & I think by now we can reach town.
Nadeeya : You go and GERAK yourself larh !!
Munkee : ( Showing his idiotic face )
Does all guys with bike behaves this way? Haiyoh !! That KTM aku burn then he know !! Muahahahahahas !! Darl Liyana you know what to do right, steal his bike's tyres !! & I realise today so many people wear green !! Thanks Munkee for wearing green for me !! Alright let me end it here. Food is calling me !! Muaah !!

