* A Lil Bit Of Sacrifice *
* Thanks for making my day Darl I-ZOO-WAN *
* Okea Izwan is happy with this pic but NOT me larh fantat !! *
* I told him to smile, and he gave me that SARCASTIC SMILE. Thanks larh eh !! *It's the first day of school. So yea everything went well. & meet I-ZOO-WAN after that. Thanks to my last minute plan. Hoho !! But still we had fun wad. . .we head off to cityhall and yadaa yadaa as usual to Marina Square, Suntec & Esplanade. I must refrain myself from all those shops like topshop,zara,mango,dorothy perkins,esprit and so on. I have found the place to buy my Babydoll Tube Dress. It's freaking nice and I like it. Thanks to Izwan actually he told me Dorothy Perkins Babydoll Tube Dress is nicer but I don't think so. Whatever it is once the next pay is in I'm gonna grab that as soon as possible baby !! I'm finding this white hexagon box chocolate chips. It's like rectangle in shape for the choc chips and abit of twirl. I have went to Suntec but still there isn't any sign of it. It's okea I'm heading off to J.B this coming Saturday with my Families. So if some of you need something there just tagg or msn me alrights.
After walking all over cityhall Darl Izwan and me actually plan to go Vivo but due to our Malas-ing mood we cancel it and went home. Reached home like around 11pm. & to Darl Izwan thanks for the day, I had fun with you fantat. Thanks for sacrific-ing your silat training and went out with me instead. hoho !! I know actions does matter. Heesz! I wanna share something which I can't stop laughing about it. Izwan and me were walking to the Esplanade Bus-stop and infront of us were 3 minah tudung. They are sweet and beautiful but something just spoilt everything. The way they walk. I know that no one is perfect but omg if some of you were to see it, I think you will be like *GOSH!* One of them was carrying her small bag in her hands but over her shoulder like carrying jacket over her shoulder. Then the way she walked was like keng-kang. I mean like a duck walk isit? Am I wrong? I was laughing non-stop and Darl Izwan was following the way she walked. I'm not like kutuk-ing her but it's just so horrible you see. I know no one is perfect darling. Enough of that !! Sheesh !!
Congrats to Darl Bestie Raimi for getting back to school for his Higher Nitec at Ite Simei. Have fun you know I know public don't know. Have fun corner scrap ferring darling. I can't imagine that if you gonna do it when I ride with you. *Faint* I miss working!!! No worries gonna be working this wednesday & friday!!! I miss my workmates trucklots larh!!! & I know my mood has been like going up and down due to Mens thingy. I'm sorry to all those lovely people who just layan-ing my mood. Things happen for a reason and I never regret knowing you. Thanks by the way. . .
