* Darl Liyana can't wait to eat her Ayam Penyet *
* Ayam Penyet *
* A little close up of my Ayam Penyet *
We did not plan to meet actually. Darl Liyana msg me in the morning. So after school off we head to Banquet due to her craving for Ayam Penyet !! Since morning the flu virus has been attacking my body immune system. Furthermore the chilli was suuppeerr hot and I can't take it. For me the ayam penyet was pretty okea but still I prefer the Ayam Penyet at Beach Rd. As usual we meet up, talked about work and yadaa yadaa. Gonna meet her later on at work. Our date darling !! Muahahahas !! After eating, we went to find chocolate for my little cousin due to my mum request. & unexpectedly we found Munkee's chocolate chip which he has been searching like ups and downs for it. It's been like for so long he has been craving for it. Until I find it at one of the stores in the west area. So here the pictures of the Chocolate chip:
* Front View *
* Top View *