Saturday, April 14, 2007
* Shooter's Movie Outing For BFF's Ladies *


* Our Movie's Ticket, mine is No. 8, Liyana No. 7, Jac No. 6 *
* We had our Takoyaki as usual after Movies *
* Our so called nocommentpics *
* Ish! She can't even spare me few secs! SEBOK! *
* Darl Liyana is trying to make Ala The Matrix. hoho !! *
* I hearts her !! Muaah !! *
* Just ignore the outer most left side !! Heesz !! *
* Part 1. Jac is very shy *
* Part2. She overcome her shyness, so arrogant sia !! *
* Part 3. She's trying her very best to pose the cutest pose ever *
* Part 4. Jac's getting mad at us. Tired of camwhoring & she's hungry NOW !! *
* Part 5. Enjoying her food *
* Part 6. Smile again for the camera. Jac's can't get enough of it larh !! *
* Part 7. Now, she's sad cos we are going home !! Boohoo no more camwhore !! *
* Their Fav's way to do that before going home. Kentals !! *
* Let me show you a girl from dunoe where pose this across the road okea !! *
Let me warn everyone that this gonna be a long entry. Muahahahas!! So it's been like quite some times BFF's ladies did not go out for outing due to busy schedule. & yes we had our movie outing for today. Thanks to my hp alarm. You cheat my feeling!! Sheesh!!Actually all of us suppose to meet at 1.15 and I woke like 1pm. Because the day before that I worked from 3pm to 11pm. So maybe thats the reason. TOO TIRED HANDLING WITH CUSTOMER!! Hahahas!! Not only me, but Darl Liyana & Jac too woke up late. So there we go, late for our movie at 1.45. Lucky that once we enter the cinema, the movie is just about to start. Shooter is a MUST see movie!!!!!!! I mean it okea!! Sumpah tak bedek darling. The actor Mark Walberg is really really good looking. I think the reason is due to his name BERG! Don't you think so? Liyana and me were laughing at some of the scenes. Others watch it with seriousness but both of laugh at some stupid scenes!! Even Darl Jac watch with so much concentration. But it is a Interesting movie. I give Shooter 5/5!


The funny part is when this old man who knew that he gonna be shot next, he still dare to tell Mark Walberg " Just hold on, hold on a minute " He knows that he gonna be shot, maybe he wants a proper pose before getting shot!!! Hahahahas!!! His face just makes me laugh. I think you guys won't know what I'm blabbering about maybe you should catch it and by then you understand what I'm blabbering about here. Heesz! Had our Takoyaki after the movies, Darl Jac bought top from 77th Street and all along we just camwhore as usual. BFF's ladies can't wait for the next pay. Ladies are always ladies. We can't get enough of shopping. I even know what's in my next shopping list. Esprit, Zara, Topshop, Pizza Hut just wait for me!! Muahahahas!!


Enough of shopping thingy. Now I wanna blog about what happen at work with Marcus. Our Manager just bought his handphone like 2 weeks ago. & his like errmm old I should say. Thanks to Aiyee Info, we get to know our manager set his ringtone to SexyBack song. It just doesn't suits him you know. It does not tally with his appearance and yadaa yadaa. We disturb him when he came to work. And he said this " Wah that Aiyee told all of you isit? " Worst we try to imagine how will he dance that Sexyback song showing his butt to his wife!! Gosh, freaking funny with his looks. It's just spoilt everything. Working with Marcus is quite fun but he is ALWAYS horny. I told him to remind me to tell Darl Jac about some work stuff and he added that I should remind him to tell Jac that she owes him a kiss. Sick Marcus!! Not only that I told him I'm craving for Ljs and he told me, "I have Long John!! " Damn it!!! He even disturb the customer who wear this "Curtain" Dress. Horny plus Naughty Marcus.


Actually there is alot more for me to blog about some stuffs. But I will save it for next time alrights. Meeting I-ZOO-WAN tomorrow!!! Don't be late, fetch me on time please. Muahahahas. Darl Liyana please be online later for more exciting stories. Darl Bestie I miss you and when is the next date? Darl Fadz when is our WWW Outing? This coming Saturday? & lastly to that Egoistic guy, it's been like few days and your egos are still way too high as compare to the sky. Kindly you are welcome to fcuk off. . .(you think like I fcuking care dude? =p )

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress