* PEEK-A-BOO *
Since I got like 5 days off for this week, I changed my blog layout. And at first I can't think of any colors combination. But still Green is the best color!! Muahahahas!! I hope it is readable and user-friendly. Hahahas. Thanks to my manager for giving me like 5 days off. It's been a long time since I got to slack and do anything at my own timing. No worries Thurs gonna be a date for BFF's Ladies. Maybe I shall just have my Driving Pracs to fulfill my time and do a little bit more of shopping!! Heees!~It's been like 12345 days and I'm missing Darl Liyana & Jac. Sobsob this week we did not get to work together. Jac I want my bubblegums this Thurs hor! I know you had fun shopping at KL!! Boohoo I miss taking Flights! But lucky I'm working with Marcus this Friday and Sat with Shirley. I shall not elaborate more when I worked with Marcus. This guy is so so Horny at times but fun to be with. All the customers thought he is a malay guy due to his skin toned. As a result most of them talked to him in Malay. I was laughing and as per normal I will tell the customer " Ermm Ma'am he is not malay " And it's good for Marcus at least he learn something new. He learn to understand the Malay language bit by bit. My manager told me there will be few new comers and I'm gonna miss that!!! They will be working during these 5 days. Dammit! She also told me there is this guy from NYP. Quite good looking. I miss it larh! Mati xiak if someone read this! =p
Someone fall sick today & I'm worried okea. Get well soon and please have enough rest. Don't make me worried for you more Darl Munkee!! I miss you lots and remember next week outing!! & please do not make a call back or pick up any phone calls when you are riding on the bike. I know you did the right way by stopping at the road sides but anything can happen Darlings...Oh yar before I forget, Darl Fadz when are you meeting me? Someone has gotten her pay larh!!! Oit Darling, remember our WWW day outing!!! Mesti jadi okea!!! I think I better get some sleep and the time now is 4:28am. Morning Darlings!!! Muaah!!!
