Tuesday, April 10, 2007
* Sweets For My Sweet *




That was the conversation I had with Mr Biscuit Perang. Actually to be specific Mr Fareez. Thanks for giving me a new nick Ms Oreo. Lucky it's not Ms Wan. I'm gonna faint if that's my new nick. Came back from Driving Pracs, online for a while and thanks to Bestie, Fareez & Batt for layankan my Oreo Mode. I think Bestie must be shaking his head everytime I said about Oreo. Mr Biscuit Perang thanks for telling me that my face deserves Biscuit Perang instead of Oreo. Fantat tol! Thats the reason why I called Fareez Mr Biscuit Perang! Hahahas!! & so after chatting for a while, without any delay went and bought my OREO PEANUT BUTTER!!! Dip with Ovaltine. It's Heaven I tell you!! & here we go I even took pics of it. Muahahahahahas!! Jeng Jeng Jeng...


* My Oreo Peanut Butter Cums Chocolate *

* My little Oreo *

* It's Double Delight *




I'm satisfied for now with my oreo peanut butter cums chocolate!! Nicey nice with Oreo Peanut butter cums chocolate dip in Ovaltine!! Ooh laa laa. Thanks to Mr Biscuit Perang for telling me he ate McFlurry. & that reminds me of Fries dip with McFlurry. It's super tempting!! It's just feel so damn good with fries dip in ice cream. Alright for now I'm just craving for it. & no more after that!! Pity Fareez for having curry puff for his dinner I guess. Someone told me malam2 susah tau nak dapat epok2. Isit? Muahahahahhaas!!


To Bestie Raimi, you know I nagg at you cos I have my own reason. It's for your own good and think about it alright darl. I pity for you. I don't know how should I talk to you in a more sensible way that makes you wake up and think. That's all for today. Someone asked me to take pics of my driving instructor!! Hohoho!! No worries I will take more pics of it. But for sure the one who drives the car most of the time is the cutest! Die die Instructor Shahril gonna kill me!! Muahahahahas!!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress