Wednesday, April 18, 2007
* Thank God For Sending You To Me *
My mood got away while listening to this particular song. & yes it did reminds me of the past. So I asked someone to listen to this song if he knew what song is that? Fortunately he even sing for me. The story goes on. You & Me, it's the past and I regret it so much darling. I admit I was so foolish that time. As usual you will asked me, " why must be now then you realised your mistake and regret about it? " Haiz. People make mistake and learn from it. Apart from all this incident, I feel so fortunate you are still there for me through the happy and sad moments. Like you said " you tell me ada tak lelaki macam ni after you told me since when we are attached? " The touching part when I told him I don't love him anymore. Sheesh !! I admit I was so foolish. I can't even choose the real diamond over the granite.


I thought you didn't know I was crying while on the phone with you just now.But you still sang me that song. I'm sorry. I know even by saying sorry nothing will change but thanks for being there for me till now and in the future to come. I love you lots and I can't deny it. To you it will be nothing because you told me this " dah takde perasaan sayang lagi " But I wanna thank God for sending You To Me. I have no regrets in knowing you. All along
i'm still loving you in silent. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress