Saturday, May 05, 2007
* Get well soon *

* Before his hair-cut *

* After his hair-cut *



First of all wanna shout out to FNC, " Get well soon darl " & Feena been asking me to upload FNC's pic. There you go. He just had his hair-cut yesterday. But too bad something happen while he was working last few days. He injured his middle finger while cutting something. Futhermore he was chatting with his workmates while cutting. Super clever him !! As a result the blood can't stop flowing and after he end his work, he went to Raffles's Hospital. & with that he got 5 stitches !! Pity this FNC. & I admit I was worried for him like a mad cow !! Hahahas !! Thank god he is okea and 14th May is the UNstitches day !! I can't wait to accompany this Mr Kentals !!



So Feena have a great look at those pictures since you've been wanting so much to see my cute bf. Hoho !! Enough of that. I'm like gonna be broke in 12345 days. Yea I know that's random stuff !! Hahahas !! Futhermore I have to wait for my next pay and St James here I come !! Can't wait for that. Gonna head down to St James with Darl Jaclyn & Marcus. I lovelove night life. Mother's Day is coming and still I can't think of anything for Mum & and Aunts. We will be having Makan-ing Outing with the Family and I'm hoping it will be at Seoul Garden !! I miss eating sushi. Anyone wants to accompany me to Sushi Outing? I'll love you more okea !!



Some people are better off to be ignored rather than entertain them. I'm not surprised if you come and go as and when you feel like to. But I don't think you deserve to be part of my life anymore. Do not blame me for all this reactions I have towards you. Cos you make me do it. With or without you I don't gain or lose anything. Might as well you shoooo from my life. Okea I'm so surprised to meet my ex-bf yesterday. He has gotten his bike license. & better looking larh !! Hahahas !! & I can't wait for next month. It's my turn and I can't wait to drive that Mitsubishi Lancer baby !! I have not went for my revision pracs for few days and yea for sure my instructor missing me already. He told me that and I told him back " Kentals saks you ! " He's the ON instructor larh. Alright I think I better end it here. Muaah !!

It's our summer love

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress