Wednesday, May 09, 2007
* Thank You Very Nice apis !! *

* My lovelove apis fangs *
* His Photo-taking *
* HA HA !! Shyshy you know this mr apis *
* I lovelove shopping *
* My indulgence *
* Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream *
That's the pictures for yesterday outing with apis. Feena don't complain if we never asked you to join us. We did call and sms you but did not get through !! Hoho !! The rest I know were effingly busy with their own thingy. So apis and me lepak-ing like never lepak before. He wanted to go starbucks but I told him I want coffee bean. Hahahas !! As usual this part I'm good at merajuk-ing. So he bought me Black pepper mushroom puff and chocolate ice blended with Whip Cream. & thanks eyy Mr Apis. In fact you are a great company and we should do this more often !! Hahahahahas !! Mati mati if FNC see this. Hahahahas !! I just receive an email from the esplanade admin, BAYBEATS 2007 is coming soon !! 3rd-5th August 2007. Yea I know for sure it will be pack like last year and told Batt about it, he can't wait to skank again. Hoho !! For sure I will meet lotsa of weird2 people there.


Oh yea I only get to watch the last part of Anugerah thanks to apis lor he wants to lepak till late-late. But to cover up for that we took cab home !! I like my blog song. It goes like " HA HA !! Tak tahu apa kau dah buat padaku " Cute right. Like HA HA !! Tak tahu FNC dah marah. Okea this part I know I'm kental. Oh yar before I forget I hope Fareez aka Mr Biskut Perang had fun working yesterday. It was his first day working and yea people calling him MAT-REP. Muahahahas !! Don't worry one day I will visit you with Darl Jaclyn okea. Thanks for the Ben & Jerry's Ice cream apis. Next time I treat you back alright. I just can't refrain myself from shopping. I think I better stop myself from going out especially to town !! Okea I think I better end it here. Off to work for now !! Ooh I will post my pic which is being edit by Shai Kentals !! Frigging buruk okea !! Muaah !!


be my man & we will walk hand in hand

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress