* Happy 18TH Birthday Darling Fadzilla *
* Legal 8teen *
* We lovelove chocolate fudgy *
* It's Wishing Time *
* Woosh !! Happy Birthday Darling *First and foremost, I will like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Fadzilla, Happy 18th Birthday !! May all your wishes come true and have a blast 8teen birthday. Lastly God bless you. Muaah !! I'm sorry it's so so last minute plan. Furthermore I'm in my broke state. Hahahas !! So yea once the pay is in for sure I will get you a better present. I hope you like that chocolate fudge. Both of us were so paiseh okea at LJS. Those mat-reps keep looking and smiling like kera busuk !! Hahahas !! Not only that, I was like where the hell I can get a lighter from. Lucky that our neighbour is a group of guys and girls. So I was like " Dik ade lighter tak? " Thanks to him. After lit it up this guy seating next to me was like " Want me to sing a birthday song or not? " Cute little guys. Bf if you are reading this, don't get mad. This group of guys are still you know secondary school type.
Let the pictures do part of the blogging. I'm abit mad at bf. Firstly he did not go to school due to JB Outing with his classmates yesterday morning. With that he really really sleep like a p i g. (Read : My bf is a part time p i g) Hahahas !! But still you are being lovelove by me okea. Please don't get mad alright. I know I'm in fooling around mood and bf is in uzur mood. Hoho !! I think I'll end it here then. Sweet loves darling ! Muaah !!
you are my cutest bf ever

