Wednesday, May 23, 2007
* A Promise *
It's been like 123 days and I'm still down with high fever, flu and sorethroat. No one likes to be in this sicky condition. Went to see the doctor on Monday and got myself another MC like again. My weakest part will be the flu. I just can't help it and my head feels so heavy. Urgh !! Furthermore I can't sleep soundly due to the high fever. It's just making me crying. I have this little secret, when I tend to have a high fever, I will cry easily. Ouh how I wish I'm back in my normal state. Pay is coming soon and I don't want to get myself in this sicky state. Bf has been naggy with me from the very start. I did not listen to his wonderful advice and thus I got myself so so so sick.


Thanks to all the taggs. I appreciate it so much. Thanks Feena for your recommendations of Rhino mineral water. I did have it but it seems like never work on my body. It's okea, I hope I will get well pretty fast soon after indulging myself with those drugs. Yea, I'm on drugs and I felt like as if without these drugs I can't live you see. Without fail, everyone kept asking me whether have I eaten those drugs or not? Thanks for reminding me darlings. To Fadzilla, Feena, Hairul, Nisa, apis, Fareez, Batt and Shai-Frasier thanks for the care and concern. From Rhino mineral water to chicken soup, these are the things which they told me it can keep my body cool.


I think I've learnt something and with that I shall not repeat the same mistakes. Infact all of us will tends to realise and begin appreciating that someone when they are gone. & I don't want that to happen. A promise is meant to be a promise and even if my behaviour tends to change still my heart is the same.Since the last time I began to forget how is it being love and involved myself in it. I tend to gave up in that till you came around and convince me it will last no matter what. I just don't like when people keep telling me "i love you" but they don't mean it. & with that it's been hard for me to say those three fcuking special words. But till that day. . .


This paragraph is meant for someone who was being loved by me last time but not anymore for now. I don't know what gets into you till you have that kind of mindset to hurt me/my life. Why are you being childish in that sense? You are old enough to think what's right and wrong infact you are already 20. An adult should think maturely and behaves appropriately. But you are not. You tend to msn me with all kinds of nonsense JUST to make me hurt/angry and so on. What do you gain from that? An achievement? I bet no. Infact I feel so ashame of myself that I got to meet you and being in loved. I just don't understand why you need to behave in that kind of manner? Did I owe you something? I don't think so. It's end between us and like you said to me last time, open a new chapter and move on. I'm doing that but what about you? You should be happy that I accept the facts we are not meant to be together. You deserves someone better and so do I. Think about it Muhammad Sufian...


my promise to you b. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress