* Hoping, Wishing, Praying *
Everyone has been sick this few days and I'm one of them too. Having cough, sorethroat and flu. With that I cancel all my plans for today. & that's include my Saturday outing with those kentalians. I'm sorry for not turning up and I'm sure you ladies & guys gonna have lotsa of fun like mad lembu !! Hahahas !! There will be always next time darlings. Nisa show me those pictures and maybe if I'm in the goodie good mood I will post those pictures for all of you.
I'm not surprise if you darlings gonna ask me that question. Whether am I attached? With you know who. Hoho !! Ask me personally and I will tell more about it. I don't wanna share much about this matter here. But somethings I rather blog it out here. Yesterday was all about misunderstanding. But I did not blame my darling Liyana for that. It was a fun fun thingy but bf misunderstood it all. Liyana answered one of the phone call through my handphone and she's making funnyfunny voice. I was laughing behind and next bf sms-ed me " TQ for making a voice like an Indon girl who don't know who am I " & that's where the part goes haywire. Sms by sms being sent and I got mad and kinda stressed up.
I did not blame any party for this. Maybe it's just a part to learn and don't repeat it again. Infact all the smses which I sent bf, deep down you are still my sweet love. I never regret making this decision and for you I gave myself a chance again. Like darling liyana told me be brave in facing those challenges ahead. Till when I need to be fear of this? No matter how many times both of us involved in quarrelling, we will stay strong and don't bring that matter up again. I like your cute love darling !! Wanna thanks Darl Liyana for yesterday. We did have some sharing session together. Not only about guys but also money matters !! How to save and refrain from shopping. Ladies can't live without shopping. Am I right? Sales are everywhere for now. & & I wanna buy that Gold PSP !! Bf if you are being cute and nice with me, why not we share that Gold PSP together? Can?
i love you fucking alot many many b

