* Since Then *
Just got back from work and everything was okea. I'm happy to annouce that my manager allows me to resign. Happy than ever and with that another problem has been solved. Another one more month and byebye, no more work stress. Afterall I'm gonna missed those days with my colleagues. BFF meet up often please. I miss my BFF's ladies pretty much. Once the pay is in, shopping spree okea? Liyana please be in your most HEALTHY state. Take more of vitamin-c alright. Jaclyn darling get well soon too. I realise this will be the sicky month for everyone. Get well soon everyone !! Especially love ones. Let's move on to something which I have been wanting to blog about.
Someone whom I treat so close to my heart, I can't force it to stay. I just don't understand why can't you understand my situation. All you could think of was your life. Since then you were not the love ones I knew from the start. I just wanna ask you, you changed for the worst/better? I know it's your life but have you realise people around you like me being neglected. I tried to put it your way but still why has it to be your way and not ours? Where is the old loved ones? I miss that, I miss the old you. I wish this thing never ever happen but yet it has to. I admit I miss you badly but no matter how long this entry gonna be, you will never change and the old loved ones will be gone forever. Since the very first day I know you, I never ever thought our friendship will be going to this far. I never thought to have you being part of my life. It's just so memorable when I think it back. I don't think you ever got the time for that now. You and your life and I'm with my own.
Thanks for being part of my life and I will put it as the best memorable scenes in my life. You will never be forgotten. I just don't get it why this have to happen? Should I be blame? I never ever thought of condemn-ing you my dear but you just don't get it what I was trying to say always. It's all misunderstood here and there. What's more I should do. I'm always hoping we can still save this friendship. Maybe you just don't bother right? Enough said. I never regret since then.
You left a footprint which can never be replaced by anyone. & I admit no one can take your place. You are someone which I adores and my miang bestfriend always. I miss you greatly miang =((
Alright just wanna apologized to bf about just now. Maybe my mood swings just got so high-up. I know both of us were so freaking tired after working. Still you are being lovelove by me bf. Get well soon and please please see the doctor asap. I'm so worried for you love! If the pain is getting worst please see the doctor and dont be so stubborn can? I need you right here and since you enter and being part of nadeeya's life, you never failed to make me smile. Gd night love ones. Muaah.
* Get well soon love ones *
how does it feel that you never be alone
