Thursday, May 03, 2007
* Makes Me Wonder *
Thanks to all the phonecalls. I hanged up with FNC at 2.10am and off to sleep. But it was not a tightly sleep. Instead it started like ard 3am plus and till now. First it was Izwan, next I don't know who the hell was it called me " ermm did you send me an sms? I'm Fariz. " I was like wtf. I checked back my sent items there isn't any kind of that numbers. Next on the list FNC woke me up for school or should I say FNC Force me to. & as usual if there is any problems at work the manager will call those who worked the day before. My manager did call me and told me I got some shortage. But when I think it back everything is okea, forget it. Just because of 10bucks shortage, another phonecalls in the morning. I think I learnt my lesson for now, let's OFF the handphone !!


I'm so so so freaking mad !! Unknown numbers keep bugging me !! The numbers is 81653858 !! Who the hell is this person. Keep on msging me with all kinds of msges. Get a life before I take any action against you. Telling me if I have a sister named Nina, and worst he said I was schooling in Fuchun sec last time. Just who the FCUK is this bugger ?! I did ignored him after I asked who is that. FNC asked me to ignore and indeed everyone did told me to ignore but till when? This pathetic bugger keep msg-ing.


Because of all these, I don't feel like sleeping and off to shower and straight to school. Let's re-cap back what I did the last few days alright. Went to shopping, most of it in my shopping list is done, family gathering, worked on Wednesday. But I wanna say sorry to Bestie. Sunday was actually a day out for both of us but thanks to me who was still sleeping till late afternoons. I'm not waking up late on purpose okea !! I was out the whole Saturday night and came back around 8am plus. So yea I know it's my fault. But no worries Bestie I will make it up for another date alright. This coming Friday?


Meeting Darl Fadz after school and gonna catch that Spiderman 3 Movie !! People around me been telling me it was this that those and yadaa yadaa. So let me catch it myself and see how it goes alright !! I will post pictures in the next post but for now I'm darn lazy cos I've not yet upload it ! Hahahas !! Sorry to my avid readers if this post is very lengthy but who cares I just feel like blog and blog. Oh yar Darl Liyana & Jac next Tues remember make it an OFF day !! I think at times I don't fcuk-ingly bother those who comes and goes in my life. You come, you go for all you want and do you think I fcuk-ingly care about it? You wanna make a big deal out of it, be my guest darling.


Of course for some VIP(s) in my life I will fcuk-ingly bother but I don't think so you are in my VIP(s) list either. Hoho! I don't think I need to list down who is in the VIP(s) list. You darlings know who you are. Like Fareez told me moved on and don't look back once you made that decision. You asked for it in the first place and now you are coming back. Wth are you trying to do? You said you loved me but stay as friends? You think I bother about it so much? I'm not like other girls who cried for one pathetic guy. There are always many fishes in the pond and I know I deserve someone better than you. Maybe there is something I wanna tell you :


I still don't have the reason & you don't have the time. And it really makes me wonder if I ever give a FCUK about you.


There is something to believe in and sad to say I don't think I believe in you anymore. Let's moved on. I wanna wish someone a HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY !! To Mambi may you have a blast 20th Birthday and hope all your wishes come true. I know you had a great time being an Army man but no worries you will overcome it sooner dude. We need people like you to protect this Island. Before I forget, Darl Fareez have you called the TOPMAN? Don't tell me you did not, or I'm gonna smack you kentals !! I think I had enough of blogging for now. & I should end it here. Wait for the next updates with more pictures. I promised !! Bye darlings !!


you are more than what I want

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress