* Urgh ! Virus have invaded AGAIN *
I hate to be in this condition. The flu virus have invaded the body immune system like AGAIN. I don't have the mood to study with this kind of state. All I can think of is my bedroom. Yea I need that badly. It's been like very hard for me to concentrate on what is beind taught for now. Lucky I slept like abit early yesterday night but still I'm sleepy due to this sickness. I need a short nap. Furthermore the aircon in here is like frigging cold madness.
I can't wait for thursday to Friday. I shall reveal it with pictures once the day comes okea. Let's blog out something which is random. Hahahas !! Some people whom I consider him/her as my VIP(s), should be strike it off immediately. I don't need to type it here who is that "wonderful" person. You know yourself better. I've been giving you lots of chances but still you never EVER learn from your previous mistakes. You told me I always look on your bad points but what about your good points right? Forget it darling, your bad points overcome your good points.
It's been hard on me but still you are better off being ignored. Gonna meet Mr Doctor for my personal check-up. Tell me it's going to be okea and I hate him telling me going into that room full of needles, all the needed stuffs and bags of glucose. Damn it ! But it's freaking me off everytime with this pain. Only God knows it better than everyone else right? Hahahas !! I like this current song, RELEASE! I'm out of control. Yea that's more feel like it. Let's end it here and I feel like PSP-ing during this break out time. Muaah !!
You never been cruel than this
