Monday, May 28, 2007
* By The Way, i flaunt it *
It's been like 1234 days and I just don't feel like blogging at times. Nisa next time you help me to blog if I'm lazy like p i g okea. So anything much in life? I think pay just got in and as usual so many outings here and there. But I really really really wanna go Sentosa with Shai frasier & company larh sey. Shit the manager that I need to work this coming Thursday. So there it goes my outing to Sentosa. I wanna take that Sky Ride, it's just like $5. Oh wells, not fated to be maybe. Sorry Sham I bubble all of you but it's NOT on purpose okea. I really excited for Sentosa Outing. Haiz )):


Tomorrow after school will be an outing for BFF's Ladies. At last we get to meet and have fun like mad lembu(s) tomorrow. Oh shit I need to charge my digicam. So how many more people did I owe them an outing? Nisa, Feena, Hairul, Apis, Zam, Mas I did went out with you lembu(s) last week and we had fun really. Maybe I'll post all the pictures in the next entry alrights. I had fun being illegal for the first time and I don't mind doing it again larh sey. I have so many things in mind. My next lovelove thing will be W850i and limegreen streamline headband. Dad has been lovelove to me. He wanna bought me that mobile phone and I can't wait for that. I really want that Gold PSP even though I had the black PSP already. Bf, i love you fcuking much larh sey, why not errm you know. . .HAHH !! He gonna kill me for now. I can't stop spending since the pay is in. Bf even told me, he wanna keep my money so I will not spend much. Boohoo, you wanna see me sad isit? I'm happy when I shop larh sey.


Okea, I think I shall blog next time round. Bf is calllllliiiing me. Muaah !!


oh well, rizal ur'e still my BIG LOVE always

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress