Saturday, May 12, 2007
* Mindless *
Been busy and my schedule is like I'm running everywhere. Hahahas !! If I'm not working, I will be schooling and maybe after that head down to bbdc. It's been hardly for me to stay at home unless weekends. That is ONLY if I have no plans with my friends. So life has been great lately after few days of down. Thinking about it back, I realise to achieve success in life, I have to undergo failure. Yea I learnt from my mistakes and I will never repeat it again. Thanks to Fareez, batt, FnC and lastly to Shai. Thanks for all those meaningful and yet priceless encouragements. It's been like for so long and I feel better after crying it out. Sometimes crying is the best medicine for it.


Right now I'm back on track. Few more driving pracs and it will come to an end soon. I'm all excited for TP but on the other hand I'm nervous. It's pretty normal and I know it. I got the catch of Parallel & Vertical parking's skills and thanks to Instructor Shahril. He correct my mistakes and now I feel much much happier than ever. Everyone hates parallel parking and so do I. So many points to take note and I must learn to love the steering wheel. Turn fast and that's coordinate with my low speed control. Enough of driving stuffs and I miss driving the car outside the circuit !! I admit I'm not a patience driver and I LOVELOVE speeding.


To my avid readers if you have my old number 9019.... please delete it. Okea I know some of my friends are busily shopping like mad cows !! Lembu them larh !! Fadzilla should be having fun shopping and FNC too. & I'm right here 1/4 broke. Hahahas !! I've read someone's blog and I'm very disappointed to read those entries. I did not expect you to blog those thing about me. But expect the unexpected always and I did. You were someone close and yet it's just disheartened me so badly. I shall not blog much of it cos I know it will never change the story. You and your fcuk-ing life and I'm with my own life. If you think your CLOSE friends are the ones who are there through your ups and downs so be it. You never take the innitiative and all you can think of is your friends. What about me here? A logg? In the first place I should not be part of your life then.


The more I think about it, the more I feel like my brain gonna burst sooner or later. Did you ever think why I did this? It's you who bring it up first darling. & to someone I never thought I will do that to you. I'm very very sorry for all the reactions I've done to you. Sometimes humans just don't realise what they have done until they are back to their ownself. It never ever cross my mind to do that to you. I know we quarrel always and because of me, you tend to get moody out of it. I'm sorry and I hope I changed for the better of it. I just need to get hold of my anger. I need that badly. I lose it and everyone tends to be my victims. Due to that, all the nonsensical stuffs comes out from my mouth. How I wish I'm a 4 year old kid. I love being a kid. All you can think of is sleep, eat, play, cry, laugh. You don't need to think of what gonna happens next.


Let's end this entry before it gets any longer and people HATES reading long long entry. They lovelove pictures. I will post most of the pictures by next entry. I promise. I can't wait for Mother's Day Celebrations. A day which means alot to all the MOTHER(s). & I know for sure my mum will miss her mother & that's my grandma. I miss her too and very badly. Since the day she went away I regret it so much. I think that's about it. Urgh !! I feel like crying. . .(bohoo)


someone here really loves you badly

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress