* I lovelove my everydaes *
*Pizza Hut's Outing *
* Nadnad *
* Lunchie Time *
* Pizza Hut *
* Darl Jaclyn *
* The Utensils *
* Soup for the day *
* Beverages *
* Baked Pasta *
* The cheese delights **KFC's Outing *
* I rate this 7/10 *
* Inside the box *
* Nadeeya & Jaclyn * * Mother's Day Outing *
* The Mother(s) craving for Satays *
* My Foodies *
* The View *
* I hate Traffic Jam !! *Jeng Jeng Jeng !! As I promised in the last entry pictures will be uploaded in the next entry. So there you go guys. Have fun browsing at those pictures. As per normal those pictures will do most of the blogging. Jaclyn and me agreed that on our last pay we spent alot on foods and clothes. Hoho !! I'm not denying that either. People around me keep pi po pi po. Hahahahas !! Even with my 1/4 broke I still did some online shopping. & I'm addicted to it for now. Thanks to Liyana for showing me those website. Bf has been pi po pi po with me because I can't stop shopping. The things there are just so wonderful and nice and I just can't resist it. Whatever it is Mother's Day Outing was so unexpected to me. I really want to eat Sushi so badly but turned out that all those Mother(s) are craving for satay instead of sushi. So we head down to West Coast.
Pretty pack with people there. Very hardly to find seats with that kind of surrounding. Lucky and thanks to this 3 families who gave us their seats and with that I started to think what food to eat. Due to the crowds, all the food stalls were pack and long queue. Ended up I make up my mind and becomes like bf already, I bought Chicken Chop for myself. Sorry I could not get snap most of the foodies. So busy, so hungry, so pack !! I enjoyed my weekends with my families. Bf has been so so so cute nowadays. I'm sorry I did not get to accompany you that day. But still I know I'm being lovelove by you always !! Hahahas !! Just be patience with my mood swings for the time being okea. Mensus Cramps just sux to the max. Due to that I'm on Mc for today and I just hate the pain feeling larh !! Haiz. Sorry Bf if I make some unnecessary mood swings. Hoho !! I think I'll end it here then. Bye darlings !! Muaah !!
a smile that will last long




