* Never I Expected That *
Second updates for the day. I know that and this shows I've got nothing to do other than taking a full full full rest. Recovering from those sickness. Oh ya I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Jannah Darling !! Without you, I need to dragg myself to work. I shall treat you to chocolates? Remember those shiny2 chocolates we ate that day? Hurhur. Thanks Fareez for those sms-es. I know you did care about me and i love you bestfren! BFF's ladies, I miss both of you like trucklots babe !! Tuesday shopping spree okea. What shall I blog for this second updates? Few matters are in my mind and I think no harm blogging about it. Hahahas !! During these few weeks people who have gone out of my life like for months/1year, they did come back. I'm not surprise about that. I appreciate it alot and I hope we will keep in contact always. Insyallah. The person whom I'm refering to is mr.u. Let just put it that way. I think we lost contact like after I got myself into rp. & during that time it's been hard for me to let go of him too.
But like I always said, " if he is meant to be yours, he will always be " It's been like so long since I said that lor !! Whoots !! I got to know mr.u has gotten his bike license and now he is taking his car license. & worst he will be taking his 3rd time TP. Oh wells good luck mr.u. My TP is the day after yours. If you passed your TP, drive me first okea !! Talking about TP here TP there, Izwan will be turning ermm.. dot dot should I reveal his age? This Saturday will be his big day. Faster take your bike license so we can go riding together if if if bf let me. But I don't think so bf will me go riding lor. I miss riding and haiz full stop.
Bf works today and of cos i miss him like mad lembu !! I shall not blog about Bf much for now. I got something else in mind. I just can't accept that this person whom I treat as my close friend can be my worst enemy. You never know what's gonna happen next. You don't need to lie to me about those thing. Just told me if there is or not. & with that I make another decision, you are out of my VIP(s) list. Someone who I adores and went out with, like always, treat me this way. Whatever it is, yea we learn from every little mistakes we make and the morale of the story is beware while making friends with an outsider.
bf, i miss you fcuking alot can
