Friday, May 04, 2007
* BFF's Outing *

* Hit to Vivo !! *
* Food 1 *
* Food 2 *
* Food 3 *
* Food 4 *
* Cut cut cut *
* No Comments *
* It's time ! *
* Ours *
* No Words Can Describe *
* Style or wad *
* Busy busy busy *
* Jaclyn All Time Fav *
* Toilet pics *
* Titanic tak menjadi *
* Muaah !! *


BFF's ladies head down to Vivo. Actually we wanted to have our meal at this Chicken Rice Outlet at Vivo but we went to Swensen instead. Hahahas !! Since Darl Liyana don't want to head down to Pizza Hut we had Swensen for today. The pics will do part of the blogging alright. I have to refrain myself from shopping but I can't. Bought another tops at Zara. Okea halfy broke for now and as usual count down to the next pay like AGAIN !! Before I forget wanna apologized to Liyana & Jaclyn for coming late. Blame the MRT okea !! Hehe !! I think that's about it. toodles !! Muaah !!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress