* I don't wanna ask for more *
* i love my ladies *
* My favourite Amui Cantik *
* Jaclyn & Nadeeya *
* Adores Her *
* Model Part 1 *
* Model Part 2 *
* I want that Ripcurl Cap *
* Macam Paham *
* Fetish for this *
* Liyana showing her fries *
* HAHH !! *
* Golden Yellow Fries *
* tadaa, sumpah never bluff, Jac ate all these *
* My shopping stuff as usual *
* Ahhh, I love it cos it's Lime Green *
* (Shake Butt) At last my temptation has ended *The pictures will do most of the blogging. Before I forget, Nisa I forget to ask the pictures from you. Please upload it and send it to me if you want your kentals pictures to be post in my wonderful blog. Hahahahas !! My day was pretty fun and enjoying. It's just that I'm fcuking-ly tired. After school head off to town and met with the BFF's ladies. From one end to the other end we walk like mad lembu(s). Just a little bit of annoucement to the ladies friends out there, better head down to Town and grab all those Sales thing. GSS has been going like everywhere around town. Guess Handbag just cost like $89. Where else can you get that right? Topshop, Mango, Zara, DKNY, Esprit, Forever 21 have their 10-80% off sales. Everything while stock lasts. HAHH !! End my day with the ladies at Orchard Centre Point. Super lazy us, we queue up for the taxi and head back home. Inside the taxi, we were like talking nonsense with the taxi driver.
Futhermore we had few activities in mind. Cycling, Golf Play Day, Sky Rides and Chalet. Oh well I can't wait for all this to come in the following weeks. Chalet I need to do some booking. Haiya !! Frasier go wakeboarding with me and Shammy larh sey !! You cannot swim, then I'll ask shammy to give you your floats okea? And please don't make me jealous this Thurs, I know you guys are heading off to Sentosa like mad lembu(s). Shuddup and stop talking about it. Fcuk the manager that I need to work on that day. Booohooo !! It's okea. Oh well someone had her love at first sight just now. She's going gagaga over that Body Shop's Guy. Clean Face right? Hahahas !! Even though after a long long day, I still miss bf. He went with his FNC colleagues for a FREE pirates and the blah blah movie. Lucky him. Alrights I'll end it here. Night lovesss.
i'll miss you even more as the day pass by

