Sunday, June 10, 2007
* My Loves *
I just lost someone whom I loved before. & it's a great eye opener to me. It's a lesson to learn and I realise life is too short. Anytime, anywhere, anything can happen in a split second without any of us realise it. Thus, I don't want to lose any of my love ones. One day all us gonna go through the same thing, which is Death. I just don't understand why humans tend to make decision without thinking. At the point of time when we got ourself too angry/furious, all the silly, stupid stuffs comes out from our mouth. Without realising it, we said that because we are too furious about it. By then when we got ourselves cool down, we tend to regret on what have been said/done. I hate feeling regret.


I don't wanna lose another love one whom I adore and love too much. I'm not being fair to him and I admit partly it's my fault. I'm sorry bf. If you are reading this, I'm sorry for everything and I did break my promise without I realising it. I keep on doing the same thing. Humans tend to make mistakes but at a certain point we failed to learn from it. I wanna say a Big Thanks to BFF's ladies for being there when I need a shoulder to cry on. I'm sorry for not kayak-ing with you guys yesterday but still we had a great time together after that. Thanks to Jannah & Siti for the encouragements and comforting moments. To Feena & companies, Thanks for console me without fail. To all the guys like Amer, Fareez, Izuwan and Frasier thank you very nice for all the effort to cheer me up.


He's been gone like 4 days and I'm trying my very best to move on and get over it. Thanks to Mum and bro whom without fail cheering me up with those jokes and comforting moments. People told me, if I keep on crying, Arwahnya will also be sad too. Instead I should pray for him. Someone told me this and it really touch my heart. He is not sad when Arwah Shahrunnizam left us But he is sad if any of us here will be able to atleast remember sedekahkan AlFateha for him. He is alone there facing God. No one could ever imagine how it gonna be like. Insyallah Arwah Shahrunnizam Bin Rustam Pane ditempatkan dengan golongan-golongan orang yang beriman. Semoga Allah mengampunkan segala dosa-dosanya. Amin.


Since that incident, I begin to cherish the moments I had with my love ones. Even small little things does matter alot. Life is too short, cherish while you can before it's too late. No point regreting over it. I'm so ashame of myself after what I had told Darl Fadzilla on the phone when she told me Arwahnya had an accident. Haiz ))= No matter how much I cried, nothing will change and he will never ever comes back. These few days it's a process for me to realise every single little things we did, it does matter. Pardon me if this entry gonna be too long. I will not be blogging much after this. I need sometimes to destress on what had happened. It's just too fast and it's hurting me inside. . .


to God, take care of him
i'm sorry Shahrizal, i'm still loving you

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress