Wednesday, June 06, 2007
* A Day To Remember, 060607 *

The guy who sang birthday song on my birthday will leave a great memories in my life. The day where everything started. He taught me what's life and have faith in him. It happen too fast and without everyone realising it, he's gone and will never come back again. Allah loves him more than we do. Since the start of the year he's been part of my life through the ups and downs. The darl Munkee which is still fresh in my mind till now. The quarrels we had and how he makes thing right. Haiz. I can't say much or even blog for now, I can't hold back my tears when I think it back. I did dream of him on Sunday night but I thought it meant nothing. Furthermore it's like everything been plan. He told me to listen to this Avril song, keep holding on. It's his favourite song. When I listened to it, it really tells me about something. For sure I regret one thing.


Aku redha padamu Ya Allah. Darimu kita datang, dan padamu kita kembali. Ampunkanlah dosa-dosanya. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya dan ditempatkan golongan orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.


Never I did regret knowing you. You bring laughter to my life and you hold great memories of it. All of us gonna miss you badly. You and me, it's all in silent.


nadnad miss shahrun

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress