* Believe In That ? *
Humans make mistakes, learn from it and does they still repeat it like again? It's like a whole process, making it, learning it and repeating it again and again. What's the point in giving chances when they themselves don't appreciate it. I don't think there's a need to think about giving chances to people like that. They keep on doing it even though in the first place they told you it's gonna be the first and the last. But where does all those precious little words go to? Up to the sky? I doubt so. Stop making stupid promises when you can't. It's pointless.
To your thinking, maybe it's no harm but to a person like me, it is just wasting my time after giving all those chances. I know let's forgive and forget but what you did to me, it will be remembered till the last breath. I'm sorry for behaving this kinda way. But that's my new way in handling with that type of humans. Sometimes giving in too much, people tends to take advantage of your kindness. So it's pointless. I don't believe in second chance, do you?
visiting you soon love, i miss shahrun
