* Someone close to my heart *
I can't believe with my own eyes. The one who is lying infront of my very eyes is someone whom I adores so much. It's not the Shahrun Munkee I know. He is in the worst physical state. I can't even recognise him in the Icu ward. The face is very swollen and burned. Omg, Dear God I beg you, please protect him along the way. He is hurting badly and all I can do now is pray that he will get well soon, Insyallah. And I miss Shahrunnizam. To those who reads today newpaper, turn to page 7 for more details. I did not expect such things to happen but still I know something happen beyond your own thinking. His body is 70% burn from head to toe. It's 3rd degree burn. & heard from one of the Alamakianz, he went for the ops but his body can't take it and the heart beat drop. Before I went off his heart beat drop from 140+ to 129. The doctor can't do much. It's all in him. I know the real Shahrun is strong enough to face through this. Everyone will always be by your side. Ya Allah, sembuhkanlah Hambamu yg lemah itu lagi tidak terdaya. Hanya padamu ku serahkan. Lindungi lah hambamu itu Ya Allah. Amin.
keep holding on shahrun
Labels: just hold on dear

