Sunday, June 03, 2007
* My Loves For Them *

* I adores them *
* The application form *
* Now I know where is it. . . *
* Tulang's Stall *
* Food 1 *
* Food 2 *
* Food 3 *
* like that shades *
* Just Random *
* I wanna see that sunsets fully *
* That's all *

Firstly I just got news from Darl Fadz and I'm pretty shocked Munkee got accident and burned. His whole body got burn and his brother told me it's 70% burn plus it's 3rd degree. OMG, I don't expect this thing can happen to him. What the hell has happen to his KTM bike larh sey. FCUK the bike. Everyone told me it is nearly to death. Semoga Allah melindungi-nye. Amin.


Alright the pictures up there will do part of the blogging as usual. BFF's Ladies apply for the passion card. So next Saturday we gonna head down to Kayak-ing. I can't wait for that. & furthermore Sentosa Outing this coming week. Whatever it is I end my weekend with driving pracs & Beach Rd Outing with mum and dad. I hate my short fringe and you can see that for yourself. It's like OMG, I don't like it but nonetheless I got it cut/trim. So no regrets. I think I shall end it here. Nitey nights lovesss.


no matter what i love you bf









Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress