Friday, June 29, 2007
* Part Of Nadeeya. . . *
























It's time to catch things up with the love ones once again. I miss those days slacking chilling around with Deena at our favourite spot Coffee Bean. That's where we camwhore-ing, gossip-ing, relax-ing. Weekends are coming ahead. I don't have any plan yet. Sunday will be Darul Mawa Carnival and I really really really wanna go there so badly. We go in the morning Deena? Can? Saturday and Friday no plans yet. But Ka-Ching is in. Gotta pay my online shopping stuffs, clear my shopping lists and yadaa yadaa.



Thanks to Yek for introducing me to Veoh. HAHH !! And now it's like Korean Movie Marathon-ing for me. Thanks alot my Obaa-chin Kentalicious !! I think you guys should watch it too, it's freaking hilarious watching those movies. Tagg/Msn me if you guys wanna know how to download it. So BFF's ladies when is the next outing? Shairul my Mr Lorry Fireman when is your free day? Darl Deena let's hit the Sim Lim and shop shop-ing. Feena and Co please plan for outing, I miss you kentaliens !! HAHH !!Alright to those I've promised to bring you guys out for drivey drivey, Insyallah in the weeks to come we will go rounding2 alright. Nights my beautiful loves.



mr lorry fireman, aiishiteru

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress