Sunday, June 24, 2007
* Destressing Moments *







































































First of all, I will like to thanks all the LOVE ones for being there through the ups and downs moments. Your encouragements, full support keeps me going till now. People like my BFF's Ladies, Darl Fadzilla, Darl Jannah & Siti, Cute little guys like Shairul aka Mr Lorry Fireman, Amer, Fareez bf, Batt, Yek and lastly Feena & Co.


I'm gladly to annouce that on 22th June 2007, I have been legally passed my Class 3 driving license. Thanks to all love ones once again, your msges of encouragements built up my confident and keeps me holding
on. Sorry for the very very late updates on pictures and actually there were lots more to upload but due to my lazyness mood, that's the best I can upload for all my love ones. Thanks once again to everyone.


it's not about facts, but it's all in your mind

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress