* Sound Of Life *
Things happen for a reason but we are still searching what's the reason behind it. I will like to apologize to someone. Sorry for being in that way but that's parts and parcels of life. I think I did the right way, open up your heart and you will know what you really want. I don't want to make things any worst. I'm sorry Izuwan.
It's been like 3 weeks and 2 days yet you are still fresh in my mind. It's been like yesterday you've been gone. Insyallah I will visit you soon. Wait for me, I miss you late love. I'm glad you came into my dream, the smile, Alhamdulillah you go with peace. Time flies by and at times I feel lost without you. Insyallah with all the love ones around, I'm gonna keep holding on and move on. The time I close my eyes for just a second, I've been missing you greatly.
I watched this korean movie A Millionaire's First Love, it really touched my heart. Seeing your First love going far far away, it really aching inside but we plan everything and God will decide everything. That's when we tend to give up on everything just to be with our love ones no matter how the condition is. Just being with your love ones makes us happier than anything else. It's just relate to our daily life. I treasure my love ones trucklots. Especially the kental ones. You guys know who you are. HaHH !! About my new blogskins, it's kinda cute, I know like me !! Hahahas !! Whatever it is, I'm in the mood for cartoon characters. This will just be temporary. Till here then, sweet loves everyone.
it's you that i'm falling for kentals
