* Some Things. . . *
I realise when feeling tends to involve between two people, somehow we need the courage to tell it to another party. But sometimes we are not lacking of that, we just can't bear to see what's gonna happen next. Maybe you and me still remains as friend or we are drifting apart or good enough feeling tends to run wild and yadaa yadaa. At times we girls got this gut feeling telling us " oh this guy is meant for me " But it turn out to be a NO NO NO. I just don't get it why it happen most of the time to me and my fellow ladies.
The guys tend to be very very very nice but after awhile he turn to Godzilla or worst than that maybe. I learn my lesson each time I failed in this kinda stuffs. We just need a little bit of patience for this. But for this time round, I'm gonna let the feelings run by itself. No point telling no point confessing. One fine day when the time is right, you will know who you are. It's been long enough but I will let it flow flow flow. Some things are better left being unsaid. It's been nice knowing you. The encouragements, the console-ing session, thanks lot darl.
Labels: kentals entry larh sey
