* The word Accident hurts me deeply *
First and foremost I will like to send my condolenses to Muhammad Fazli's Family. He is a friend of Darl Deena. & with that it just hurts me alot hearing the reason why he passed away on 14th July 2007. He met with an accident at Tampines Ave 7, near Loyang there. Deena told me he knocked down on his friend bike. Whatever happens, Allah loves him more and what matter most we have to accept the fate (Redha).
" Semoga Allah mengampunkan segala dosa-dosanya dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Amin "
I know it hurts but no point if we kept on crying, still Arwahnya will not come back. Its for us to learn that one day sooner or later, all of us have to go too leaving our dearest ones behind. It just sadden me enough hearing upon this news.
Reminds me of the late love. He is still fresh in my mind even though he has been leaving us like 41 days. Insyallah, I will be visiting late love soon in two weeks time. Visiting all the dearest late love ones. & I don't know whenever I went out I kept on bumping with someone who looks alike as late love. Just on Saturday I went to transfer my cheque at the bank, I saw this guy in army uniform and it shocked me. He looked at me and its like as if we know each other before. Enough said about it. *cries* Bike accidents just a heartbroken thing for me losing all the love ones. I will like to take this chance to remind all the love ones who is riding out there, " think of your dearest ones before you do anything "
Labels: accidents shatter me down
