* Patience needed Gfs *
In collaboration with the taggs, I shall blog it short and simple. You can ask me in details via msn, email, call or text me at my mobile phone. Thanks.
This entry will be greatly dedicated to Darl Deena.
I know its been hard on you these few days but like I said earlier things happen for a reason. We have to be strong and keep holding on no matter what. Let us take it as a lesson to learn and not repeating it again. I know you have been enduring and facing with those incidents like most of the time. But Darl, if we seat down and think about it for a moment, its all patience that we need. Everyone's turn will come and I'm sure your turn will come sooner or later, Insyallah. There is no need for us to rush when comes to this matter. I understand the feelings is kind of shits but just be patience darling. & I'm sure you gonna ask me " till when I have to be patience nad? " Everything is in you girl, good things comes with patience. I'm confident enough you can overcome all this. Lets have our date this thursday alright. I'm missing you to bits and pieces darling. . .
Labels: extra patience counts
