Sunday, July 29, 2007
* More Than Words *
Day by day I tried to move on, even though I'm quite lost. The past is still unknown to me. Closer ones know but I'm still living in question marks. I don't need your sympathy but a little bit of your helps does makes a big different. Gaining back the past memories is my top priority. I don't know if you guys know what I've been typing all along. I myself find it way too complicated. Browsing through those pictures, it helps alot but at time I'm just wondering is this person close to me in the past?


I need another twenty percents of it to solve every jigsaw puzzles of my life. Someone told me its better to move on without knowing the past. Does my past hurts so much? I wish to know who are the closer love ones and hoping to contact them back. I'm forcing everything but times just don't reveal it that fast. I wish to know everything even the incident which happen to me. But fate asking it to keep it low ; privacy. I'll be longing for the past.

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress