Wednesday, July 18, 2007
* My Final Confession *
I shall make this a sweet yet simple and pardon me if this entry gonna be a long ones. I'm not like any other girls who is brave enough to confess anything regardless of feelings to any guys. I feel better to keep it to myself and hoping God will answer my prayers one day. Someone has been bugging me and asked who is the guy I've been falling for all this while and who is the ones I'm been referring to.


Its you. But how well I know you, its all in the process all along. I know it will be a shock moments for you but rest assured I'm moving on and I know you deserves someone better. It will be just nice if it happens another way round. To me I accept everything the way it is. Thats the reason why I refrain myself from getting online on the msn. It hurts me so much knowing you are just too slow and blind.


Its been nice knowing you and I appreciates it alot. You are a nice friend indeed. This will be my last confession to you. . .


good bye muhammad shairul

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress