* It works on me, what about you? *
Knowing new people itself takes alot of effort unlike getting to know new places. I mean places around Singapore like on the road. Since young I've been taking public transport and I'm so used to it. & now everything seems to be different. I shall not type it as "I memorise" the map of Singapore but instead learn where to exits on the right expressway. It's all messed up at times, PIE, CTE, SLE, AYE and so many eee(s) to come. I enjoyed learning to know all this places and I still remember a good friend of mine once said " If you don't know how to drive to your destination, just follow the SBS Bus from behind " Kind of funny when he told me that.
It ain't easy like I always thought. Usually I will be the one behind seating, enjoying the scenery and camwhoring while in the car. But now everything changed. I'm the one who is driving and no more sleeping, enjoying and camwhoring behind. Once you start the engine, your love ones's safety is in your hand and you hold a great responsibilities. Knowing how the road users behaves and react at a certain incident pissed me off sometimes. I loathes taxi drivers, they are the most reckless and impolite road users. They are more concern on getting their passengers rather than take notes of the road safety.
Driving is loooveees. When I got myself stress up, driving is the cure for that. I do admit, I tend to speed but thats a natural thing among us driver. We speed but we still take notes of the road safety. & I got a guy friend who told me he hates woman drivers due to their slowness and road hogging. HAHH !! Don't worry I prove him wrong already. Not all woman drivers are slow alright Firdaus. Usually I loves when the traffic light turns red so that I get to cross the road as soon as possible. Now I shall say when the traffic lights turn amber, I usually said this " lets beat it " with that Nadeeya tends to speed. Sorry Mr TP. Alhamdulillah till now there is no Mr TP who holds me back and if in future it happens, I'll know how to entertain Mr TP. Thanks to Feena's tactic. Don't worry love ones, I'm a safety driver *shakebutts*
I need your full attention, fizi
Labels: Get groovy on the road
