Tuesday, July 10, 2007
* Not my day afterall *
I was suppose to meet Darl Deena after school but things were in a rush so I have to cancel it. & again suppose to meet someone special but it turns out another way round. My botak baby girl is down with sickness, so someone special cancel it. Such a sucky day. Not only that, in the morning on my way to school, I forget to bring my wallet. Urgh !! Just my luck. But thanks to Hairul for saving my day. He fetched me at Bugis and the not so cool part was it's bike riding day. Dad's using the car thus no car day for me. At the most Hairul came by and save my sucky day. & now I'm at apis's crib, waiting for another two more kambings to arrive. Thanks to Feena for fetching nisa for me. *winks* I owe you a cadburry chocolate bar alright.


Thank God after such a long sucky day, it turns out to be fine now and a big thanks to Muhammad Hairul Bin Isa. You make me smile now darling. & another thanks for accompany me to window shopping at Bugis. I know you are smiling widely beside me now while I'm typing these out. With that I shall annouce that, " my shopping list is getting longer " Frasier darling please don't be mad at me, I did my saving every month hor !! HAHH !! I still remember I owe you Seoul Garden's treat. My handphone cheat my feelings again, it went " flat " on me. & I can't continue sms/call-ing with all my love ones. I wanted to sms/call Darl Deena informing her about the Converse sales at Bugis. It cost only like SGD30.00 and can I ask for GSS to be abit longer? *winks*


Should I stay at apis's crib till late at night? I'm still wondering but those two kambings told me this " you, you balik pun you miss I nanti, you tak keciankan I ke? Rumah I bukkannye takde tv you " HAHH !! They sound so gay can. I've plan to be back at home before 8pm tonight. Firstly I wanna watch my MrLFtron on Tv at Channel 5, Lifeline 8pm. HAHH !! Then if I'm not that lazy gonna catch Anugerah. They are like physcho-ing me now and with that I'm still not sure whether to stay or home sweet home. We shall see love ones. . .


angin lalu, sampaikan . . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress