* Ain't easy like what we think *
Pardon me if the past few enteries were mostly more about cars. But I keep thinking what Dad had told me just now. Dad agreed to change Hyundai Getz to either Mitsubishi Lancer/Subaru/Toyota Vios. But Mum don't like it she wanted it to be a 7 seaters car instead. She prefer Toyota wish/Honda Accord. I'll let this matter solve by my Dad. & we were talking more about car stuffs these few days. I realised money just keep on flowing out like a running tap water. Getting the card license itself just cost me SGD3.2k. & I named it as my SGD3.2k card. Furthermore the parking coupons, petrol, cashcard, insurance, road tax and so on just makes me headache sooner or later.
Although my parents are sponsoring it but I feel bad at times. They changed it because of me and something knocks into my brain. " Its time to save money for car's stuff " Refrain from shopping Nadeeya. Whatever it is, I wanna thanks Dad for reconsidering of my dream car. HAHH !! I saw this WRX car while driving just now, its effing-ly hot. My future husband to be. *shakebutts* I agree with Shasha Darl, red cars are superbly hot. Something caught my attention while on the road. . .
I wanna make a confession to everyone, satu dua lima jack riders are cute-ness. We were at this traffic light junction and they were escorting this wedding couple. They thought I was part of the escorting team. *giggles* Thanks for that smile Mr satu dua lima jack, hope to see you again on the road. But still I find RXZ riders effing-ly cool. Why am I starting to type about bike's stuff? HAHH !! No harm right, its just random sweet loves. . .
i'm in don't know mood
